Ever since I was a child, I enjoyed everything about education. It probably stemmed from the fact that both of my parents were teachers, but when a new topic was presented that most kids would have disliked with a passion, I was absolutely was thrilled. Whether it was learning how to add double digit numbers or teaching my stuffed animals using my average sized chalk board, I loved it. I was always excited about learning new things because that meant I would have more to teach my stuffed animals later on. I started preschool when I was only 3 years old because I just couldn't wait to get into school. Now, if everything works the way as planned, I won't leave the classroom for a long while.
Growing up in South Texas, I was able to experience a whole different culture. My classmates were able to speak fluent Spanish and most of them actually struggled with the English language. It was interesting to be a minority, and I gained a lot of insight from it. As much as I called that home, I knew I wanted to get out of there and experience a new place and culture. So, I ended up here in Wisconsin. I'm excited to start my teaching career with Elementary students hopefully somewhere in the Fox Valley area.

No comments:
Post a Comment